Cookies and Action Tags.
- 1. We also may collect information through our Internet log files, which record data such as user IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of the Service. This information may be used to analyze trends, to administer the Service, to monitor the use of the Service, and to gather general demographic information. We may link this information to personally identifiable information for these and other purposes such as personalizing your experience on the Service and evaluating the Service in general.
DOES WOVE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE?
- 1. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The Service is not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is under the age of 13.
WHAT DOES WOVE DO WITH THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
- 1. We will only use your personally identifiable information to the extent that the law allows us to do so. Pursuant to the European Data Protection Laws, legal bases for our processing your personally identifiable information may include (without limitation): (a) where you have given consent to the processing, which consent may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal; (b) where it is necessary to perform the contract we have entered into or are about to enter into with you (whether in relation to the provision of the Service or otherwise); (c) where it is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject; and/or (d) where it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) in providing or marketing the Service and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those legitimate interests. We use the information collected to provide the Service to you and process your transactions, to help us understand who uses the Service, for internal operations such as operating and improving the Service, to contact you for customer service and billing purposes, and to facilitate the delivery of advertising. We may use your information to send you a welcoming e-mail that may confirm your user name and password. If you opt in, we and third parties acting on our behalf may subsequently send you electronic newsletters, contact you about the Service, products, services, information and news that may be of interest to you, and provide you with targeted feedback. If you no longer desire to receive these communications, we will provide you with the option to change your preferences in each communication we send to you. You may also inform us by email to: email@example.com. If you identify yourself to us by sending us an e-mail with questions or comments, we may use your information (including personally identifiable information) to respond to your questions or comments, and we may file your questions or comments (with your information) for future reference. We may also use the information collected to send announcements and updates regarding the Service or, if applicable, about your billing account status. You will not be able to unsubscribe from these Service announcements and updates as they contain important information relevant to your use of the Service and are necessary for the performance of our contract with you. We may also use the information gathered to perform statistical analysis of user behavior or to evaluate and improve the Service. We may link some of this information to personally identifiable information for internal purposes or to improve your experience with the Service.
WHEN DOES WOVE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?
Laws and Legal Rights.
- 1. We may disclose your information (including personally identifiable information) if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so in order to comply with an applicable statute, regulation, rule or law, a subpoena, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, or other valid legal process. We may disclose personally identifiable information in special circumstances when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the Wove Terms and Conditions or another contract with us, to detect fraud, for assistance with a delinquent account, or to protect the safety and/or security of our users, the Service or the general public.
Third Parties Generally.
- 1. We may provide to third parties non-personally identifiable information, including where such information is combined with similar information of other users of the Service. For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of unique users who use the Service, the demographic breakdown of our users of the Service, or the products and/or services purchased using the Service and the vendors of such products and services. In addition to the above, when users use our Service, third parties (including without limitation e-commerce platforms, analytics service providers, and commercial partners) may directly collect personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information about our users’ online activities over time and across different websites. The third parties to which we may provide or who may independently directly collect personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information may include potential or actual advertisers, providers of advertising products or services (including vendors, analytics services providers, and website tracking services), merchants, affiliates and other actual or potential commercial partners, and other similar parties. Please note in particular that the Service uses Google Analytics, including its data reporting features. Information collected by Google Analytics includes but is not limited to web metrics. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please see the site “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps”, currently located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. For information on opting out of Google Analytics, we encourage you to visit Google’s website, including its list of currently available opt-out options presently located at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- 1. We may provide your information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
- 1. We may employ independent contractors, vendors and suppliers (collectively, "Outside Contractors") to provide specific services and products related to the Service, such as hosting and maintaining the Service, providing credit card processing and fraud screening, including the Payment Services Provider, and developing applications for the Service. In the course of providing products or services to us, these Outside Contractors may have access to information collected through the Service, including your personally identifiable information. We use reasonable efforts to ensure that these Outside Contractors are capable of protecting the security of your personally identifiable information.
Sale of Business.
- 1. We reserve the right to transfer information to a third party in connection with a sale, merger or other transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of Wove or any of its Corporate Affiliates (as defined below), or that portion of Wove or any of its Corporate Affiliates to which the Service relates, or in connection with a strategic investment by a third party in Wove, or in the event that we discontinue our business or file a petition or have filed against us a petition in bankruptcy, reorganization or similar proceeding.
IS THE INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE SERVICE SECURE?
- . We want your information (including personally identifiable information) to remain secure. We strive to provide transmission of your information from your computer or mobile device to our servers through techniques that are consistent with commercially reasonable standards and to employ administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Notwithstanding the above, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet. There is also some risk that others could find a way to thwart our security systems. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security or privacy of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
COULD MY INFORMATION BE TRANSFERRED TO OTHER COUNTRIES?
FOR HOW LONG WILL MY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION BE KEPT?
- 1. We will only retain your personally identifiable information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. To determine the appropriate retention period for personally identifiable information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of that information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the purposes for which we process your personally identifiable information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE REGARDING MY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE ANY PRIVACY QUESTIONS?
Craft YOUR dream ring
Design and try out your ring before you decide. Once it’s perfect, your final ring is handcrafted by our master goldsmiths in Lancaster, PA and delivered straight to your doorstep.